Stanford Libraries and Academic Information Resources
- The Stanford University Library Collection, excepting Buddhist Studies, is comprised primarily of English language books supporting study and teaching.
- Information about the SUL's South Asia collection can be found here. Further questions can also be directed to the Library's South Asian Studies Subject Specialist, C. Ryan Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are number of South Asia student organizations on campus, ranging from performance groups to service-oriented organizations and cultural organizations.
- GSB South Asian Student Association
- Sanskriti, Stanford's South Asian Undergraduate Association
- Stanford Raagapella, Stanford University's all-male South Asian acappella group
- Asha for Education
- Basmati Raas
- Stanford India Association
- Pakistanis at Stanford