In providing novel research, teaching and programming opportunities, we collaborate with the following professional associations, Stanford units, and Stanford student groups. If you would like your organization listed on page, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also provide funding and career advice to our affiliates. Please review the resources listed below and contact email@example.com.
Stanford Libraries and Academic Information Resources
- The Stanford University Library Collection, excepting Buddhist Studies, is comprised primarily of English language books supporting study and teaching.
- Information about the SUL's South Asia collection can be found here. Further questions can also be directed to the Library's South Asian Studies Subject Specialist, C. Ryan Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of South Asia student organizations on campus, ranging from performance groups to service-oriented organizations and cultural organizations.
- GSB South Asian Student Association
- Sanskriti, Stanford's South Asian Undergraduate Association
- Stanford Raagapella, Stanford University's all-male South Asian acappella group
- Basmati Raas
- Stanford India Association
- Pakistanis at Stanford
As an institutional member of the following professional organizations, we encourage our faculty and students to take advantage of unique membership privileges. Questions shall be directed to email@example.com.
American Institute for Sri Lankan Studies
American Institute of Indian Studies
Stanford Partners and Resources
We are delighted to work with the following academic units, university offices and libraries.
- Religious Studies Department
- History Department
- Comparative Literature
- Art and Art History
- Political Science
- Stanford Language Center