Your gift matters
- A gift in support of our activities at Stanford will enhance genuine understanding of the histories, cultures, and languages of South Asia
- Equip Stanford students with a broad understanding of South Asia through innovative courses, academic seminars, and research, language, service, and internship opportunities.
- Support innovative faculty research and scholarship.
- Deepen our public and outreach efforts.
- Develop new initiatives to enhance South Asian Studies at Stanford.
Giving to South Asia
Giving opportunities allow you to support:
- Endowed Professorships
- Named Lecture Series
- Fellowships to cover students’ tuition and living expenses
- Research, Language, and Service Fellowships
- Summer internships
- Student Practicum research
- Course development
- Visiting Scholars and Practitioners
If you would like to support CSA, please contact:
Your contribution may take the form of an expendable gift, annual pledge, or endowment. Endowment gifts provide naming opportunities for specific programs and may be matched. Your gift is tax-deductible under applicable rules. As a unit of Stanford University, the Center for South Asia qualifies for tax-exempt status under Section 501 (c)(3).